What solution are you looking for?
- BatteryInformer-Narada Enterprise Battery Management Solution-eBMS® offers a fully turnkey solution which includes Narada batteries, BatteryInformer® monitors, BatteryNoc™ monitoring, BattCare™ extended warranty, installation and PM services.
- Customers have embraced our offering because we offer a cradle-to-grave solution that includes a full replacement warranty. A single supplier of integrated batteries and monitoring who is responsible for your batteries for their expected life. Once you purchase our Narada batteries, you will not incur any additional cost over the life of your batteries. You can rest assured that your batteries are being monitored and will perform when needed.
- Because you are bundling your purchase of batteries, monitoring and services you leverage your purchasing power. We deliver the BatteryInformer-Narada solution at a significantly lower cost than our competition while offering increased reliability. Please ask our sales team for a proposal.
- BatteryInformer is also the first in the industry to offer solutions that can be purchased as OPEX or CAPEX. Batteries-as-a-Service™ allows our customers to purchase batteries on a monthly payment plan with a multi year agreement. No upfront cost, easy to budget and fully turnkey. Please ask our sales team for a proposal.
- Email Us Learn More
- Some of the largest telecom carriers and OEMS globally will attest to our quality, long-life and innovative battery solutions. Our solution allows carriers to install batteries and never have to pay for ongoing maintenance. For just slightly more than our customers were paying for just a battery, BatteryInformer-Narada offers an integrated battery with monitoring.
- Each battery includes a “Battery Gas Gauge” that simply displays the battery's state of healthy on the front of the battery. This allows the technician to always know if the battery will perform and when it needs to be replaced. BatteryInformer® offers both a visual indicator at the site or remote alarm that is sent through the equipment’s controller. Both methods effectively notify the company that the batteries are reaching their end of life.
- No more expensive audits, costly annual testing or site failures because of batteries. BatteryInformer® hardens sites, reduces operational cost and monitors the batteries for their usable life.
- Learn More
Solutions for all your battery needs
BatteryInformer®-BPPA™ offers a 5-year cradle-to-grave program that includes Narada batteries, BatteryInformer remote battery monitors, BatteryNOC 24/7 monitoring services, national installation and preventative maintenance, a full 5-year warranty and BattRack rapid response replacement batteries.
We make the planning, purchasing and budgeting of your battery purchases very simple. We offer a five year Battery Power Purchase Agreement” (BPPA™) for a fixed price per month, per battery cabinet. No upfront capital required. We transfer the purchase from a capital expenditure to an operational expense. You know your total cost of ownership for five-years at the time of purchase. It allows for simple budgeting, reduced management, easy planning and no unexpected expenses. Our offering allows you to focus on your core business while increasing efficiency and increasing uptime.
BattRack™ Battery Cabinet Solution
BattRack™ BRU-series integrated battery cabinet solution offers a turn-key battery and battery cabinet option for UPS battery backup.
Cabinet solutions are available in both size and color to match most UPS system manufacturers.
Cabinet solutions can be equipped with an optional circuit breaker for either external or internal disconnect access, fusing, optional levelers, casters, hinged doors or system overcurrent protection.
Cabinet solutions can be integrated with the BatteryInformer® providing battery state of health remote monitoring and battery warranty management.
BatteryInformer Enterprise DC Power Services
BatteryInformer offers our customers a turnkey solution including DC power service, Narada batteries, BatteryInformer®, and BatteryNoc™ monitoring. We offer our customers a single supplier, which gives our customers an enterprise national solution for managing their battery from end to end. Our single supply solution allows us to offer a 5-year warranty on 12-volt batteries which includes warranty installation. This means if a battery fails in warranty, we will replace the battery and install it at no cost.
The BI Smart 500 is ideal for standby applications. This BatteryInformer<sup>®</sup> measure the batteries sate-of-health and sends an alarm when the battery is reaching its end of life. It monitors the batteries voltage, Ohmic value, temperature and days in service.
The BatteryInformer® Smart-500 extends the batteries warranty as well is a highly effective monitor.
The BatteryInformer® BI-Smart 400 is ideal for starting battery applications such as back up generators. 1 in 7 generators do not start because of the batteries. The BI-Smart-400 looks at the batteries voltage profile and sends an alarm when the battery needs to be replaced.
The BatteryInformer® BI-Smart-100 is ideal for standby application where monitoring is needed but there is remote connectivity. The Smart-100 allows anyone one to evaluate and report the batteries state-of-health though a visual inspection. The BatteryInformer® has a flashing red lite to alert the technician if the battery needs to be replaced. It also displays the voltage, ohmic value and number of days in service.
HRL (High Rate Long Life)
HRL series, name of High Rate Long life, is high rate VRLA battery. It is special designed for large data centers and UPS. With excellent high-power discharge performance, high reliability, long life design, wide operating temperature range, HRL series is ideal for high performance UPS batteries.
ACME & EOS BATTERIES
ACME series, under the name of “the Best”, is a first front terminal VRLA battery in China. Front terminal and centralized venting system design makes Acme series become popular product for standard 19”/21” cabinet since easier installation & maintenance. As a stationary battery, Acme series provides higher specific energy and long standby life.
EOS series, under the name of “God Eos”, is a most typical 2V large capacity VRLA battery in Narada, it has four generations and widely implemented in field where large batteries needed. With patent terminal sealing, Lid sealing & Safety valve, Eos series is installed horizontal, and bring a lot of benefits, e.g., less footprint, easy installation & maintenance, long life. Eos series is mainly designed as standby power for Telecom, Datacenter, Utilities, and Uninterruptible power supplier
REX series, under name of Renewable Energy eXtra, is superior VRLA batteries. Excellent deep, discharge recovery fast recharge performance makes REX series more cost effective than nearest equivalent. REX series is mainly designed for energy storage, telecommunication, hybrid system, emergency power.
Telecom carriers are facing the challenge of VRLA battery theft from cell sites on recurring bases. Thieves steal the batteries for the recycling value of the lead in the batteries, which can range from $400-$3000 per site, per incident. Many sites have been broken into multiple times.
BatteryInformer®-Liion™ solution by Narada is a drop-in battery replacement utilizing advanced and proven lithium technology. Having over 100,000 units deployed globally our solution is proven to be an effective back-up power solution as well as a theft deterrent.